Thursday, May 6, 2010

IT's almost here

I have spent this whole semester preparing for what is going to happen in 3 weeks. The leadership show up here at camp. WOW, it is almost here.

Here is what is going to happen before that within the next 3 weeks though...
-- Finishing up this really busy week
-- Flying home to Soso!!! Tuesday the 11th through the 15th..
-- Driving back up here with my best friend, headed back to camp
-- Moving my office and where I live
-- Finish up planning in a very crazy manner, im sure
-- Welcome the staff and not look back
--oh yeah i also need to take the GRE, apply for Grad school, and start my Med school app for round 2 and get ready for the MCAT in September..

Well i will bring more info later.. just pray for me right now and for guidance in life and peace in this crazy time..

Grace and Peace,
Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment